A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Festival Duos!!!

Sorry, forgot to post after the second panel discussion about reading your work aloud.  Had a great lady with me sitting on the panel, a small, though active audience, and even got to read a bit of my work, you know... aloud.  Actually I love to read my work to those who have the time and patience to listen.  Reading work aloud is just a RUSH and makes it all come alive.
Tomorrow I have three more panels and I'm going to see if I can get an open reading slot as well.  Come on down to the Festival at Longview College, you'll really enjoy it!
And I promise I'll post on time tomorrow, too!

No comments: