A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Festival!!!

Writing from the Longview Literary Festival where I just finished my first panel discussion, about editing your work.  Gosh, everyone had great questions and I hope I provided some reasonable answers. 
Editing is the key to improving your work.  There is no story so good it can't be improved by more eyes to see it and more voices to express their feelings about it.  And yes, it's very possible, as one lady said, to edit a story to death, so be careful as you review and rewrite your work.
If you can drop by today I'd love to see you.  Stop by and chat, pick up a book or two or just visit.  It's a great time out here today!

No comments: