A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Notes and Musings on the Weekend

I've been taking a little time off from writing and associated activities like the website, blog, FB, etc.  Just wanted to get away for a bit and recharge.  I've been writing steadily over the last couple of months and made some progress on Kaanan's Way; right now I'm about half-way through Chapter Five and I've outlined into Chapter Eight, so it's moving steadily forward.
On the website, all the new pages are loaded and showing up correctly, so they seem to be running the way they should.  Check it out, I think you'll find it a refreshing change.  Let me know if you run across any glitches and I'll get them fixed.
So here we are on the traditional last weekend of Summer and the long hot spell has finally broken.  I opened up the house a couple of nights ago and it was wonderful sleeping with the cool breezes wafting through the windows... until I woke up with watering, itching eyes and sneezing my head off.  Ah, Autumn, you are so enticing and so very, very nasty sometimes. 
Enjoy the weekend because before you know it we'll have 10" of snow on the ground, wondering how we could have missed the summer in all its glory.

No comments: