A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunday in the Park

Just a reminder to let you know, Sunday, Sept. 19 I'll be at Vulcan's Forge/Aquarius for a book signing event.  I'll have copies of all the First Trilogy books; Secret Fire, Dark Way of Anger, and Secrets of the Second Sun, available to purchase.  Heck, I'll even autograph them if you want!
Vulcan's Forge/Aquarius is at 3936 Broadway in Kansas City, about a block north of Westport Road and Broadway, on the west side of the street.  I'll be there from 2pm until 5pm.  Come on down and I'll read you a random page!
Hope to see you there!

No comments: