A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Deja vu' All Over Again

Geez, I've written this post at least a dozen times, haven't I????

The End is Nigh, as the saying goes, and once again, I can't figure out where the year went.  I'm OK through Labor Day and then BOOM!!!; it's all gone.  This is gettin' scary, folks.

But it's the day after Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd post a few things I'm grateful and thankful for.  Hang on...

First of all, the family, friends, and steady employment that keep me grounded.  Yes, I'm one of those people who, if you didn't nail my feet to the floor, I'd just float right on out the window.  Thank you.

My hands; a miracle of Evolution (or Creation, however you want to describe it), and after all this time, they still work pretty well.  I can type, write, hug, clasp, dig in the dirt, polish my car, wash the dishes, do the housework... picking up a pattern here...  Anyway, yes, I love my hands and the creative stuff they let me do.

Imagination. Don't know where I'd be without it.  Likely in a mental ward.  Leading chants.

Creativity.  This is what really keeps me sane.  Or what passes for sane in my world.  I'd be lost completely without it.

Which leads to; my mind.  Yes, I still have a bit left.  Definitely running on emergency power, however.

Feedback.  From my readers and my writer friends who have the tact to not say "THIS SUCKS!!!!", and find a better way to inform me my work needs... work.  Your gracious comments are always taken as intended.  No, it's OK, I'll just go wimper in the corner alone.  Don't worry, I'll be alright... eventually.

And finally...
My sense of humor.  I can poke fun at me with the best of 'em.  

Happy Holidays to all.  And don't forget, books make wonderful holiday gifts.  Check out my website at www.ardwel.com and visit my Author Page on Amazon.  Buy a book.  Please...

Love you all. :o)




No comments: