A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...

Back from another business trip across the great ocean (not the Great Ocean, but the great ocean), and glad to be back.  So this is but another update, just to show I still can post.  Sort of.


Kaanan's Way is at the publisher and I'm anxiously awaiting the first set of proofs; I'm sure it won't be the last.  Main issues this time around will be cover art (as always), text fonts, and getting the layout right.  This is the fourth book I've had published through this company and while the final result is usually good, it's been a process, as they say.


In the meantime, I've started gathering info and research and getting my mind focused to begin the task again on Book Five, tentative titled Blood Secret.  And with events that arose in Kaanan's Way, it will add some interesting twists to the continuing saga of Calidriil, Lahai, and Vincent.  


Stay tuned.

No comments: