A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Year-end House Cleaning

Just some quick year-end house cleaning notes.
The blog will undergo a minor face-lift after the New Year.  With the release of Kaanan's Way in a few months, I need to put the cover on the blog in its rightful place as Book Four of the Ardwellian Chronicles.  I'm not sure what else I might do, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
The website; that's a different story.  I'm making some major changes in the website and, in fact, will probably have two sites after the New Year; one dedicated to the Chronicles and the other to all my works.  What other works, you ask?  Well, let's just say stuff I'm working on and should begin releasing next year.  In fact, there might even be a third site, so watch for something called BadAss Short Stories.  You'll be glad you did.  
In the meantime, Kaanan's Way is progressing and I'm preparing the "trim and tighten" run-through starting next week.  With a bit of luck, I'll have that complete before 2011 is history.  Then probably one final pass during the month of January and it's off to the printer, and a release date of Memorial Day weekend 2012.  I'm planning a book launch party at ConQuesT 43 that weekend, so come on down!

No comments: