A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Quick Update (again)

Just a quickie (that's what she said!)...
The new image is in place (obviously) and I got to thinking about this.  It means I'm on the downhill side of the novel series completion and soon (well, in a couple of years) will need to start thinking seriously about the collections.  Actually, I've already started thinking about the collections, and have gathered a bunch of stuff (notes, small bits of scenes, dialogue, character info, etc) for inclusion.  Writing the collections will be a lot different than the novels, and I've even got a few surprises coming down the line.  
So for the moment, the blog is updated to include Kaanan's Way and I'll be publishing some snippets next time.  
In the meantime, everyone have a great Holiday Season and enjoy!  


PS: The website will be going down in the next week or so.  I'll put up a place-marking front page as I revamp the whole thing.  Look for info and news here in the blog, in the meantime.

No comments: