A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update, but not really

OK, since I haven't posted anything for over 3 months, I thought I'd better set the record straight.
Honestly, I've not had anything of interest to post about; I've been too busy trying to finish up Kaanan's Way and had too much Real Life going on that the blog simply hasn't been a priority.
That being said, I'll put a note on FB if I've entered anything new here, so no need to keep checking back until you see the FB post; assuming you're on my friend list. 
Hmmm... maybe you'd better check back anyway, in case you don't do the FB thing.
Yes, people really exist without FB.  Amazing in this day and age, right?
So when I have something of value to read, I'll let you know.

No comments: