A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Climbing Back Into the Saddle

OK, I'm back.  Sorry for the (unannounced) absence; I'd been feeling a bit burned out on the blog and the website over the last month or so, and decided to just get away for a while.  But now I'm ready (I think) to resume my ranting and hope you're ready to read.
Truth be told, the last few weeks have been hectic enough without writing, blogging, and website issues; Real Life has a way of intruding when you least expect it.  I had a busy two week out-of-country business trip, and lots of other personal things that had piled up, so the time availble had to be spent on clearing matters so I could move along.
During that span, however, I made considerable progress on Book Four, Kaanan's Way; finished Chapter Six and started Chapter Seven. Got more details into the outline for other chapters down the road, and ideas how to bring more life to some of the earlier chapters, and deepen the mystery and danger to our erstwile cadre of adventurers. So they're in the thick of things as usual, don't worry. Time will tell if they survive.
In the meantime, keep the cards and letters coming in, as they say; your comments and thoughts are always appreciated.  Keep reading.

No comments: