A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Journal Entry Time

I probably don't post often enough in my blog, but the truth is, I'm pretty busy with other stuff right now.  I promised myself when I started this blog I'd post 2-3 times a week, but I haven't kept it up.  One of the reasons is... well... that thing called Life.  And work.  And working on the book I'm hammering out right now.  So a lot of my creative energy goes into those things.  But, I'm going to renew my promise and post at least once a week, hopefully more.
So what's the topic of this post?  Just to let you know I haven't forgotten you.  Actually I've done some work on the website lately and you'll see that September 1.  And Kaanan's Way is moving right along; I'm in Chapter Five and should have it in rough draft in the next 2-3 weeks.  And I'm working up some notes on the next book, because there is a chance Daemon Trails and Other Stories might swap places with Kaanan's Way.  I just haven't decided yet, but there are reasons for doing it that way.  Or not.
So here's an offer; if you have a topic you'd like me to address, about writing or anything related, drop me a note here or at ardwelwriter@yahoo.com and let me know.  I'll do my best to oblige.

No comments: