A land forged from the fires of strife, blood of heroes, and touch of the gods.
Where deeds of great valor, vile evils, and blazing passions intertwine
to shape the course of elven and human history within.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hi Everybody!

OK, here it is, the official blog of The Ardwellian Chronicles, for the first time ever. For those of you not familiar with my books, check out my website (www.ardwelwriter.com) and take a look at some of the snippets and other information about the series.
This blog will basically be about the story behind the books, so to speak. What prompted me to write them, where some of the ideas came from, and where the series is going. Of course, your comments and questions are welcome, and I'll give all the answers I can, as long as I'm not spoiling things for those who haven't read the books.
You haven't read the books??? Well, you know, books make wonderful holiday gifts! And if you'll check the Synopses page on the website, you'll find links to the pages on Amazon.com where you can order Secret Fire and Dark Way of Anger now. Or check your local Borders or Barnes and Nobel bookstores. If you don't find them, ask them to order for you; it should only take a few days to get a copy.
In the meantime, I'll be posting a couple of times a week (hopefully) and look forward to your feedback. Your comments and questions can only make the next book even better.
Look around the website and see what you think, then drop me a note here or by email (ardwelwriter@yahoo.com) and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: